Sunday, July 14, 2013

First Post

I made this blog because I wanted to start one, but I didn't know which topic I should make this all about. So basically, it's a broad blog about inspirations. This will range from health, people, beauty, life, careers, money, food, whatever. It's going to be pretty freaking sweet, so just wait for it all to come.
A little bit about me: I'm Justine, I work at Starbucks, I am a student at community college, and I love to write and learn more everyday. I have a lot of free time on my hands since all I do is work and go to school, so I decided to fill my time up with something a bit more productive than Netflix. Although I could stay on Netflix and Tumblr for the rest of my life, I want to do something more substantial than that for the time being. Such as writing a blog. Because that's really substantial.

No comments:

Post a Comment